Covid-19 Update & Business As Usual Advice
At Uflex Headwear we have been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19. As an essential service we are still fully operational with the office open from 7:30am to 4pm weekdays and still offering Emergency After hours call outs.
Our team are taking the health of all Employees, Customers and Suppliers very seriously. All team members are practicing social distancing and handwashing procedures.
To continue to help keep our team safe, we are limiting visitors to our office. In the first instance, we ask that any of the following groups do not visit:
- Anyone who is experiencing a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or flu like symptoms
- Anyone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine
- Anyone who has been in close contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID19
We also prefer that any non-essential visits are conducted over the telephone or via video conferencing.
- Deliveries to our office will be separated with no physical contact.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in our office to keep our staff and our visitors isolated from each other. We ask that staff and visitors refrain from shaking hands and maintain a 1.5m distance from each other.
- We are making arrangements where possible to provide our team access to flexible working arrangements to ensure continuity and keep our environment and people safe.
Information on Financial Assistance for affected businesses can be found at https://business.gov.au/
If you require further information about COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Queensland Government
- World Health Organisation
- Safe Work Australia